*Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and contain one number.
I, the undersigned, understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. I should consult a physician prior to beginning any activity program, including yoga. I recognize that it is my responsibility to notify my teacher of any serious illness or injury before every yoga class. I will not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain. I accept that neither the instructor, nor the hosting facility is liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the class. I understand that it is not recommended to practice yoga when impaired under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Arrive a few minutes prior to the start of class to allow plenty of time to check-in. Arriving later than 10 minutes is not permitted since it is disturbing to the others who arrived on time and it could lead to improper warm up period that could result in injury.
- Every student is required to sign in at the front desk.
- Please silence or turn off mobile devices during classes.
- Please wait until students have exited the practice room before entering for the next class.
- Please keep conversation low when another class is in session.
- Please remove shoes prior to entering the practice room.
- Please do not touch or lean against the mirrors or use the mirrored walls for support in any way.
- We do not allow drinks other than water in the practice room.
- At the close of the class, please replace all props to the place and presentation in which you found them.
- Wipe down studio mats prior to putting away, cleaner is provided.
Please be patient with yourself if you are new to yoga; we urge to you listen to your body and respect its limits on any given day. Try your best to breathe in and out of your nose during class; it will greatly help your focus. For this same reason we ask that everyone try to come to class clean and free of any perfume or cologne. During class, please listen to the cues of the teacher but if at any time during the class, you feel discomfort, pain or strain, please gently ease out of the posture. You may rest and drink water at any time during the class but please try to stay on your mat as to not disturb others in class. The term “asana” or yoga pose means a yoga position that is held firmly yet steadily and comfortable. Do your best and time will take care of the rest.
For hot yoga classes, a large towel is required. For Beach classes, please take a few moments to flatten your mat the best you can before class begins to ensure a more stable practice area. We do not allow anyone under the age of 15 in our adult yoga classes and anyone under 18 must have this waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
We truly hope you enjoy your time at Ahh-mazing Yoga Shala. Namaste